Parade Of Souls

Parade Of Souls

Friday, September 14, 2012

Meet Debi Siegert



Debi will be bringing her Mixed Media Magic to the Parade of Souls Art Show

Oct. 13th 

 I am a mixed media artist and have been making collectible art dolls and mixed media art for over thirty years. I  create one of a kind art including jewelry, mosaics and collages. All of my work utilizes the recycling of found objects. “For me the fascination with mixed media comes from seeing the personality of each piece emerge from an eclectic collection of fabric, beads, feathers, fur and found objects. ” 


I live in Phoenix, AZ with my husband, two teenage kids, three dogs and one cat.
    I'm excited to be showing Halloween art at The Parade of Souls show with so many other talented artists. I enjoy stretching my usual style of art into a holiday theme and Halloween is always a favorite as it bounces from dark and scary to just plain fun!


Visit my website, www.mysweetart.com to see all of my artwork. For prices and/or more information please email me at debi@mysweetart.com.


Some of my favorite Halloween Costumes as an Adult: a witch, a tourist, a cat, the bullet ridden bride from Kill Bill and my #1 fav ...Indiana Jones!

No comments:

Post a Comment